How to create an eko project with email block
Create an eko project with email block
Now that you’re connected Klavio to your space in eko platform, you can write to your contacts any information using the editor’s email block
- Create or edit existing eko project with email block.
The best way to start, is using a "lead gen" template.
In eko platform, create a new project > explore templates > filter by "lead gen"
- Select the template that best suit you.
- In your Klaviyo account, Choose the list you want to write the information to, then go to “List Settings” and copy the List ID
- In the project editor, find the "email block", and in paste the ID in the email block
- You can add a logic rule to any block that will write information to the chosen list in your Klaviyo account.