Follow these step-by-step instructions to seamlessly integrate your Shopify store to your eko Space
To manage your product inventory on the eko platform, you can either integrate us with your Shopify store or a public Google Sheets file with all the relevant product information. If you don’t have either of these options available, please contact customer support and we’ll help you get started.
Follow along for step-by-step instructions in order to integrate your Shopify store. Once connected, you’ll be able to connect your store inventory to any eko Project in that space!
Please note that you can only add one store to a Space. If you’d like to add eko projects to more than one store, please connect one store per space. If you have any questions about this, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Connecting to your Shopify store
1. Navigate to your Space settings by clicking on the Space name in the top left-hand corner and selecting “Space Settings.”
2. Select Integrations in the left bar. Under “Product Inventory,” there will be an option to connect with Shopify. To the right of Shopify, select Connect.
3. A pop-up with the title, “Connect Shopify Store” will appear. Select “Add a new store” from the pull-down menu and then select Connect in the bottom right-hand corner.
4. A pop-up will appear, prompting you to install the eko Shopify app. Click on Add App.
5. In the same window, you will be redirected to install the eko shoppable video builder app. Click on Install app in the upper right-hand corner.
6. When the installation is complete, you will be redirected back to your store's space at https://platform.eko.com/integrations.
You have successfully connected your Shopify store to your space!
Next up: learn How to create personalized product lists using the eko platform.