How to integrate your eko account with your WooCommerce store
If you have a WooCommerce store, you can add your products and tags to your eko projects directly in your eko account!
To display products from your WooCommerce inventory on eko, you can either integrate us with your WooCommerce store or upload a Google Sheets file with all of your relevant product information. If you don’t have either of these options available, please contact our customer support and we’ll help you get started.
Connect your WooCommerce Store to eko
- Navigate to your Space Settings by clicking on your space name in the top left-hand corner and selecting “Space Settings.”
- In the left sidebar, select Integrations.
- In Integrations under the section, “Product Inventory,” you’ll see all of our store and product integrations listed. To integrate your WooCommerce store, scroll to WooCommerce and select “Connect.”
- Next, a pop-up initiating the integration process will appear. In the field given, please enter the URL of your store and select “Connect.”
- Next, you’ll need to approve the integration of your accounts on eko and WooCommerce. After you’ve read and reviewed the access details, click “Approve” to continue.
- That's it! You have now integrated your WooCommerce store with your eko account and can directly add products and tags to your interactive videos.
If the pop-up above does not appear and you see your store’s dashboard instead, you must adjust your store’s settings to comply with the most recent API specifications. To do so, please follow these steps:
- In a new tab, navigate to Settings in your WordPress and select “Permalinks” in the subsection of the menu.
- Once you’re in the Permalink Settings, check if “plain” is selected (as shown in the image below). If it is, you will need to modify the choice and choose any other option to continue.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to save your selection.
- Once you’ve changed your Permalinks settings, begin the integration process with your WooCommerce store and repeat Steps 1-5 of this tutorial.
For more information about your API settings on WooCommerce, please visit https://woocommerce.github.io/woocommerce-rest-api-docs/#introduction.
Already made an interactive video with your WooCommerce products? Click here to learn how to embed your eko video on your WooCommerce storefront.
Please note that you can only add one store to a Space. If you’d like to add eko projects to more than one store, please connect one store per space. If you have any questions about this, please don’t hesitate to contact our team.